Are you eligible for R&D tax relief?The R&D Tax specialists at Luvo set out 8 key questions to help you understand if you may be eligible to claim valuable tax relief on your R&D activities.
- Are you a going-concern Limited company?
- Are you comparatively innovative and, if so, do you seek to create new or improved Products, Processes, Services or Systems/Software?
- Are you standing the risk/financial cost of the improvement projects/development work that you undertake?
- Is what you are doing advancing (or leading) in the sector in which you operate?
- Are you dealing with uncertainties and using science and/or technology in seeking to overcome these uncertainties, in the development work/improvement projects you undertake?
- Do you experiment, undertake trials or tests, produce samples or prototypes, when developing new or improved Products, Processes, Services or Systems/Software?
- Can you confirm you have not recently received any Grants for innovation or for R&D? As this will affect which scheme you can claim under.
- Have any projects failed, i.e. not achieved the desired outcome set at the outset of the work? As these will qualify as activity-based claims rather than success-based claims.
If you can answer yes to 4-6 of these questions, there is a significant chance you could be eligible to claim R&D Tax Relief… Leave your details below and one of our dedicated team at Luvo Financial will contact you to further discuss eligibility.