The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) is clearly fast-moving, but we wanted to assure all of our clients and contacts that Luvo Financial has robust business continuity and contingency plans in place so we can continue to provide support and undertake our business. Please be reassured that we are doing everything possible to ensure we continue to deliver our specialist R&D Tax Credits service and advice, and wider tax and business advisory services for all of our clients.
We are also taking the necessary steps to ensure that, should government advice change, we are able to continue to provide a high level of service to our clients.
- In line with the government’s most recent advice, Luvo Financial has today taken a number of steps to ensure the continuity of the service and support that we provide to the businesses we work with, as well as helping to protect the health and wellbeing of our team as well as our clients. With immediate effect and until further notice:
- All members of the team are working from home. This will not affect the way we work to support our clients. We have the necessary IT equipment to enable our team to work from home in the same way as if based in our office, and continue to be contactable by email and phone.
- We are not attending client meetings or client’s offices or sites. We have and use online and video conferencing tools to enable us to stay in touch with clients and hold meetings virtually, including Go To Meetings, Zoom and Office 365 Microsoft Teams.
- All of our client records and case details continue to be securely held electronically and can be accessed securely from remote locations.
- We continue to work as a close-knit team, which means we are able to support each other should we have staff absences through illness.
- As the Luvo Financial office is closed, we have arranged for any physical post to be redirected to enable it to be scanned into our systems.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will follow the latest government advice. We will also maintain a close watching brief to see how HMRC will be affected by the escalating situation and will keep you closely informed with any relevant updates.
If you are concerned about the impact of Coronavirus on your business, you can contact HMRC’s new dedicated COVID-19 helpline for advice and support, on 0800 0159 559.
Please be assured that we are taking every step to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your R&D Tax matters. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.
We will be in touch if anything changes. In the meantime, please take care.
Ian Batkin and Vicki White
20 March 2020